Our Marketing Strategy
“I am committed to selling your home for the best price in the least amount of time! My team does not stay in the office and WAIT for buyers to inquire about your listing. We work to actively market your home, and take the time to go out and find a buyer. By aggressively prospecting buyers, we bring your home to potential buyers. This allows us to be in control of our success instead of waiting for someone else to do our job.”
The Top Twenty Reasons You should HIRE us!
1. You will have maximum visibility to all potential buyers as we immediately submit your property to the MLS (Multiple Listing System). Every detail of your property, from all tax and public records information to improvements and amenities, will be entered into the Multiple Listing System and verified. This will allow all Realtors to have full access to your home.
2. We will place a place a highly recognizable sign in your yard to drive interest and traffic to your home.
3. We will position a lock box on the door of your choosing. All area real estate companies will have access to your home. All showings will be approved by and facilitated by our team.
4. We will place your listing online on several key websites, including Trulia, Zillow, Realtor.com, Howardhanna.com and my own custom website – AllisonMovesYou.com. Your listing will be easily searchable by Google and Yahoo Real Estate! We will incorporate high-quality interior and exterior photography and all advertising will be updated on a regularly as needed.
5. We will market your home to all of the agents in your market who are already working with buyers. We will do this by phone, email blasts, brochures and newsletters and at our company meetings.
6. We will inform all of the top buyer’s agents in the marketplace of your home to show their potential buyers.
7. We will contact all of the buyers that we are currently working with in your price range and inform them of your home.
8. We will suggest and advise changes that will maximize the potential of selling your home. This includes advice on staging your home and getting your home ready for showings
9. Our office will handle scheduling all of the showings for your home, and we will do our best to work within your schedule and on weekend hours to make it even easier for other agents to show your home. If it is determined that an open house would be beneficial to selling your home we will schedule, advertise and hold one to further expose your home to potential buyers.
10. Our team is on the phone over four hours each day with 50+ people finding a buyer for your home. We constantly market your home and you remain in the forefront of our minds.
11. Communication is our #1 priority and we will contact you regularly on the status of your home. Likewise, we will be regularly available to answer any of your questions and address concerns.
12. We will constantly update you on current market conditions and how they affect the selling of your home. We know the importance of educating you as a seller and keeping you informed. Your home is one of your biggest financial assets and we take your investment very seriously. All of the decisions you make need to be on reliable information and we will be forthcoming on all matters.
13. We will follow up with each and every Realtor that does a showing of your home in order to gain constructive feedback. This is an invaluable tool and gives us the inside track to what buyers are thinking.
14. We will promptly present each and every offer to you, and we will explain them so that you fully understand how accepting the offer will affect you.
15. Howard Hanna Real Estate Services is one of the top rated offices in the United States. Our agents are committed, professional and successful, and as a team we will work together to get your property sold.
16. We will negotiate with the Buyer’s Agent on all aspects of the offer on your behalf and work to obtain the highest possible price and best terms available.
17. We will keep you aware of the various methods of financing that a buyer may use and how it impacts your costs.
18. Over 19 years I have built a network of qualified professionals that can be trusted. By forming these partnerships with inspectors, lenders, builders and even carpet cleaners and concrete repair companies – we save time, and you receive the best possible service with the least amount of hassle!
19. We will monitor every aspect of the closing to make sure that no matter who is on the other side of the transaction – it goes smoothly. There are agents who are not experience or organized, and we will do our very best to prevent that from hindering your sale. No one will give you the attention to detail that we will!
20. You will be guided through the process of selling your home with the greatest of care. This transaction and closing will be easy and effortless on your part. Most importantly, we will deliver your check at closing – Just sit back, relax, and leave the whole thing to us!
Join the team that gets homes SOLD and feel confident that we are ALL going above and beyond together to sell your home!
– Top Listing Specialist
– Howard Hanna Century Club, Top Honor – 2011
– Short Sale Expert
– RE/MAX Hall of Fame
– RE/MAX Life Time Achievement Award
Remember…It costs you the same amount to hire the best!